Monday, November 24, 2014

"You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban--Don't Give Up!!!

A visitor to this blog may wonder, "Why do I see so many entries related to suicide?" Well, that is a good point, considering this is primarily a blog spot for hospice bereaved. As I was pondering that question myself last week, I heard of the tragic suicide of the teenage son of a college classmate. At that moment, I knew exactly why there needs to be a good dose of encouragement on this blog for those who may be feeling hopeless.

I truly hope this post does not hit home for most who read it, but just by the number of people who are visiting this site, percentages would show there has to be at least one of you who is, at the least, feeling hopeless right now, and at the most, contemplating ending your life. Others of you may not struggle in this manner, and for that I am very thankful. However, we may each run across someone who needs encouragement to keep going forward.

Copyright © 2014 by Kim Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment