Thursday, April 17, 2014

“Prayer When One Has to ‘Begin Again’”

imageI just looked up and noticed a “prayer” that I have had hanging in our bereavement office for the last few years and thought it might be time to share it. The author is unknown.

 

PRAYER WHEN ONE HAS TO ‘BEGIN AGAIN’

Dear Lord, lift me up. Help me to know that I am ready for the steps that are now mine to take, that I am clothed safely round with Your infinite love and wisdom. Fill my mind with Your peace, my heart with Your reassurance.

 I offer up my fears, my doubts, my feelings of insecurity. I loose them and let them go in the sure faith that you are with me every step of my life’s journey. In this quiet hour, I choose to lean on Your everlasting arms.

Even now, in this moment of release, I hear You speak to me in the depths of my innermost being: “I am here; I am with you; I will help you. I have filled you with strength and courage and overcoming power. Know that I am with you, trust in Me to be with you”.

Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. The prayer was beautiful. Kim thanks for letting me know I had the new letters, when I got home I found the neatly together with a clip.Glad you understand us all.Thanks for being in charge of our group. Have a blessed day. Fran Hunnicutt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs. Fran! Thankful the prayer was helpful. I had forgotten about it until I saw it today.

      Delete