Thursday, October 23, 2014

Josh Groban’s “You Are Loved (Don’t Give Up)”


There are many who have moments during their grief journey where they think, “What is the use anyway?” or “I would just rather be with my loved one.” Over the years, I have had those type of comments said to me at times. Rarely has anyone said them, and they were seriously considering taking their own life. However, many of us feel so low as we miss our loved one that we deal with thoughts which we would never even consider at any other point in our lives.
If you are considering taking your own life, please reach out for help immediately. If, however, you are just in a low place and having a tough time “being here,” I have posted this song by Josh Groban as a form of encouragement. No matter what DON’T GIVE UP!

Copyright © 2014 by Kim Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment