Thursday, October 2, 2014

Link to “The 8 Worst Things You Can Say to Someone Who Is Grieving” by Christy Heitger-Ewing

So many times over the years, I have had our bereaved comment about the “stupid things” people have said to them after the death of their loved one. imageWhen I happened upon this article, I just had to share:

The 8 Worst Things You Can Say to Someone Who Is Grieving by Christy Heitger-Ewing

The first 7 of them, I totally understand the reason they made the list. However, I have to admit I have said the 8th one many times, and I honestly am not sure exactly why it is on the list. If you have any insight as to why this might be considered offensive to someone, I would love to read your comments. You can either post them on this blog entry or you can e-mail me at stjosephnober@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment